Letting Agents & Landlords
- Fixed priced labour fee
- Over 15 years’ experience with some of Yorkshires leading letting agents.
- Letting agent service - especially tailored system to make the repair as quick, stress free and cost effective as possible
Long standing relationship with letting agents
One of the things we are most proud of at A&E Appliances is our long standing relationships with many of the local letting agents. Letting agents use us because of our prompt, honest and reliable service. Our aim is to make the property managers job as stress free as possible, liaising with tenants on your behalf and turning around jobs within 24 hours where possible. We can even supply temporary machines if needed (subject to availability).
Many maintenance companies offer appliance repairs but due to them not being trained specifically for appliance repairs they can often misdiagnose faults which can be costly and also delay repairs.
Some of the things we do...
- Be flexible with appointment times
- Always keep to appointment times
- Always turn up smartly dressed in company uniform
- Always give friendly, honest advice
- Always take care of your property
- Always make sure we have parts available at hand where possible
- Only fit high quality parts
- Never fit parts without giving a quote first
- All work is guaranteed for six months
We cover areas around Leeds and Wakefield.
- Beck Hill
- Beckett Park
- Beeston Hill
- Belle Isle
- Ben Rhydding
- Boston Spa
- Burley in Wharfedale
- Chapel Allerton
- Church Fenton
- Cross Gates
- Cross Green
- East End Park
- East Keswick
- Far Headingley
- Ferry Fryston
- Gamble Hill
- Great Preston
- Halton Moor
A&E APPLIANCES Ltd is a registered company in England. © A&E APPLIANCES 2016. All Rights Reserved.